EAP: Voucher Build ABENDED at Step APVEDTVLDT.MAIN.Step13 with Unique Constraint error
(Doc ID 2245802.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build abends at Step APVEDTVLDT.MAIN.Step13 with an error if Voucher Build is rerun on Debit Memo Adjustment Voucher.
-- 04:03:59.876 Process 73461 ABENDED at Step APVEDTVLDT.MAIN.Step13 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 04:03:59.939 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_AP_VCHRCVM_T4) violated
1. Allow Debit Memo at Supplier
2. Enable Sales Tax at Supplier
3. Create Purchase Order with 2 lines
4. Remove 'Inspection Required' for both the lines
5. Create the PO and Enable Matching
6. Sales Tax will get defaulted from Supplier
7. Fully Receive the PO
8. Create the PO Voucher
9. Increase the Unit price of Invoice line 1 from 35 to 45.
Change the Invoice Total from 55 to 70
Add Freight >> 2.24
Sales Tax >> 2.76.
10. Save the Voucher and Run Matching
11. Exceptions Occurred
Click on Exceptions Hyperlink
12. Open Period is from 01/01/2017
Update the Accounting Date as 23-Sep-2016
13. Override the Exceptions with Debit Memo when applicable
14. Run the Matching and it will auto trigger Voucher Build
15. Adjustment Voucher is created
16. Run Voucher Build again for Business Unit US001 and Voucher Source as 'All (Unrestricted)'
17. Voucher Build failed
Attached are the Replication Steps
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document