EAP: "Class Record method GetField field BOOK_CODE is invalid" Error Received when Creating Payment Requests in Fluid
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is received when creating Payment Requests in Fluid:
Class Record method GetField field BOOK_CODE is invalid.
AP_PR.WizardHandler.ProcessEventHandler.OnExecute Name:SaveRequest PCPC:21307 Statement:343
Called from:AP_PR.FL_PG_CTRL.WizardHandler.OnExecute Name:SaveForLater_FieldChange Statement:69
Called from:PR_WIZARD_FL.GBL.PR_WRK.SAVE_PB.FieldChange Statement:1
The field name has been used as a parameter of the specified method. It is not valid for the current object.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error, and correct the program.
1. Add a new Payment Request in Fluid Employee Self Service> Payment Request Center
2. Enter Business Unit US001, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Cost Sub-Total and click Next
3. Enter a Supplier ID and click Next
4. Enter Line Amount and click Accounting Details
5. Enter Amount and Account and click Done
6. Do a Save For Later or Submit
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms