ProCard Recon WorkBench Statement Search Screen does not Function Properly
(Doc ID 2245970.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once you have entered the "ProCard Recon Workbench" search screen and you do not find the appropriate results, you cannot cancel the search window and return to main screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the PCard Recon Statement page and do a search that returns rows.
2. From the returned rows, check a row then click the Search link (lower left page)
3. A sub page appears ProCard Recon Workbench.
4. If you enter search criteria that returns no results, the below message received
No transactions found, specify different search criteria (10700,311)
5. Click OK to the message.
6. Click the X in the upper right corner to exit the screen.
7. The ProCard Recon Workbench page refreshes and the error message is again display.
Issue : Search window is not closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document