ProCard Recon WorkBench Statement Search Screen does not Function Properly
(Doc ID 2245970.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ProCard Recon WorkBench Statement Search screen does not function properly
Once you enter the ProCard Recon Statement Search screen, if you do not get appropriate results, you cannot CANCEL the search window and return to calling window. You are stuck.
A cancel button to exit the ProCard Recon Workbench search
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the PCard Recon Statement page and do a search that returns rows.
2. From the returned rows, check a row then click the Search link (lower left page)
3. A sub page appears ProCard Recon Workbench.
4. If you enter search criteria that returns no results, the message received is: No transactions found, specify different search criteria (10700,311)
5. Click OK to the message.
6. Click the X in the upper right corner to exit the screen.
7. The ProCard Recon Workbench page refreshes and the error message is again display.
8. There should be an easy way to exit this Search page.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot easily get out of the ProCard Recon Workbench search page after encountering this message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!