EX9.2: Users can Change the Amount of a Credit Card Charge within an Expense Report if Automobile Mileage is the Expense Type Selected
(Doc ID 2246064.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users can change the amount of a credit card charge within an expense report if Automobile Mileage is the expense type selected.
1. Navigate to Create Expense Report
2. Go to My Wallet
3.Change the expense type for a my wallet item charge to Automobile Mileage
4. Bring charge into expense report
5. Amount of charge now shows $0
6. Enter locations, and number of miles
7. Click + to add a new line.
8. Dollar amount of credit card charge changes to the number of miles times the reimbursement rate.
Expected result: Not to have the option to change the credit card charge amount if Mileage is selected as an expense type.
Actual result: If Mileage is selected as an expense type, Credit Card Charge Amount can be changed
Please see replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document