In Fluid Navigation, User Is Blocked In 'Note' Page From Succession Plan Candidate Tab
(Doc ID 2246225.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Succession Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
in FLUID Succession Planning, when the user attempts to return to Succession Planning page after adding note to Candidate page via delivered "Return to" links, the application is not responding and the links are not active. When clicking back in an attempt to leave Workcenter after note added, the data is unsaved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From default Fluid Homepage, Select Talent Administrator Homepage
2. Select Maintain Successions Plans
3. Click "Candidate" Tab, Select "Notes" for a Candidate
4. Select "Add a New Note"
5. Create New Note for Candidate, Click "Save"
6. Click "Return to Succession Plan" or "Return to Note"
7. Actions Do Not Respond and Unable to Leave Note Page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document