Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Order Status is Denied after resubmit the extended work order
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Extend the Work Order from the Linked Work Order
2) Login As an Approver and DENY the Work Order request through Worklist
3) Login as an Spro Admin to the mentioned navigation and fetch the Denied Work Order. And click the Work Order ID link which will redirect to Administrator Approver page
4) Click Resubmit
5) Workflow will be restarted and the Work Order request will go again to the approver
6) When we check the Work Order Status in Manage Work Orders Page, it still shows as Denied.
Actual Result: Work Order Status in Manage Work Orders Page, it still shows as Denied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms