Manage User Account Approval Not Displaying the Correct Supplier Description
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage User Account Approval not displaying the correct Supplier Description. It appears it is not taking account the vendor SetID, therefore displaying the wrong vendor name.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Setup a Supplier for SHARE/USA0000002 with TIN:xxxxxxxxx
2) Setup a Supplier for SHR03/USA0000002 with TIN:yyyyyyyyy
3) Click on Register New User Accounts and populate required fields. Please note that the access code is defined at the template and please change the setid to SHR03 on the template.
4) Submit for approval.
5) Once we Submit the new user for approval, below message appears:
"New User PRofile is submitted for approval"
6) Now Login as Approver and check the worklist. It shows Supplier Description from SHARE SETID supplier under Manage USer Account Approval Page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms