Search For Class: My Requirements
(Doc ID 2247111.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Class search option of My Requirement does not do anything while on Enrollment: Add Classes SSR_SSENRL_ADD page.
When using the Enrollment: Add Classes, search for class using the My Requirements option doesn't fire anything (not return any results or error message even). However, it seems to be OK if using Enroll link under Student Center.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Self Service - Enrollment: Add Classes(SSR_SSENRL_ADD component/page)
2. Select My Requirement from the drop down option for Class Search
3. Click Search
4. Notice nothing happens
5. Navigate to Self Service - Enrollment: Add Classes or Student Center Enroll (SSR_SSENRL_CART component/page)
6. Select the My Requirement flag and click Search
7. Notice the Class Search is triggered.
Note the Navigation Tabs may need to be set up to open the SSR_SSENRL_ADD compared to SSR_SSENRL_CART page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document