Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a Speedtype Key with different chartfields, including Project Costing Chartfields, on the Create/ Update Stock request page, Override Chartfields link, when selecting the already created SpeedType Key, the Project Costing Chartfields do not get populated.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. SpeedType Level = Universal at the Inventory definition. Project Costing Installed.
2. Add a New SpeedType Key and populate Department, Account & PC Business Unit.
3. Navigate to “Create/ Update Stock Request” Page, Override Chartfields link.
4. Select the SpeedType Key defined above but only Department and Account are populated. The Project Costing Chartfield does not get populated.
5. Other Project Costing chartfields don’t get populated when selecting the SpeedType Key.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms