SpeedType Key not Working for Project Costing Chartfields when Creating a Material Stock Request (MSR) and Using the Override Chartfields Link
(Doc ID 2247167.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a SpeedType Key with different ChartFields, including Project Costing ChartFields, on the Create/ Update Stock request page, Override ChartFields link, when selecting the already created SpeedType Key, the Project Costing ChartFields do not get populated.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. SpeedType Level = Universal at the Inventory definition. Project Costing Installed.
2. Add a New SpeedType Key and populate Department, Account & PC Business Unit.
3. Navigate to “Create/ Update Stock Request” Page, Override Chartfields link.
4. Select the SpeedType Key defined above but only Department and Account are populated. The Project Costing Chartfield does not get populated.
5. Other Project Costing chartfields don’t get populated when selecting the SpeedType Key.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document