E-AWE: Users Who Submit Transactions Have Worklist Entries For Which They Can Not Act Upon.
(Doc ID 2247787.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Approval Framework (AWE) Workflow
Using a custom AWE process id, there are worklist being created that are not being worked, and assistance is needed to find out why, how to fix and avoid the issue going forward.
Not to have any worklists left on Users Worklist page after AWE transaction has been approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create custom AWE transaction.
2. Configure Route for Approval with worklist for these partiicpants.
3. Submit Custom AWE Transaction.
4. Approve custom AWE transaction
5. Observe that custom AWE transaction remains on User Worklist page after being approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document