Smart Hire National ID Validation Receives Generic Service Error (18137, 9)
(Doc ID 2247830.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
When using Smart Hire National ID Validation, the application is throwing a Generic Service Error (18137,9) and not the specific error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transactions
2. Select Template and Click on "Create Transaction"
3. On "Enter Transaction Details" page, click on "Continue"
4. Make change to SSN in Personal Data
5. Receive "Generic Service Error (18137, 9) instead of error specific to this issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document