Smart Hire National ID Validation Receives Generic Service Error (18137, 9)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
When using Smart Hire National ID Validation, the application is throwing a Generic Service Error (18137,9) and not the specific error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transactions
2. Select Template and Click on "Create Transaction"
3. On "Enter Transaction Details" page, click on "Continue"
4. Make change to SSN in Personal Data
5. Receive "Generic Service Error (18137, 9) instead of error specific to this issue
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms