After applying bug 23230423 -Approval Detail Link still missing
(Doc ID 2248345.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While navigating to Supplemental Learning and in case the the status is changed to 'Submit Approval' and the user clicks <Save> only once and navigates to 'My Learning' page, the Approval Detail Link is missing
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > Supplemental Learning.
- Adding Conference in Supplemental Learning details and other required fields, saving Status as "Planned".
- While staying on same page, changing Status to "Submit for Approval" and Saving.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > My Learning,
- Review Conference item by clicking the Modify button, and "Approval Detail" link is NOT displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document