ETL9.2 First Operand Of . Is NULL Error Is Received When Entering Daily Time Calendar.
Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating to Manager Self Service > Time Management > View Time > Daily Time Calendar with Manager Search Option ‘Auto Populate Results’ turned on, and an employee who is a Punch Time Reporter type in the Employee Search Criteria a PeopleCode error is received and the user cannot move on.
First operand of .is NULL, so cannot access member Len. (180,236) FUNCLIB_TL_WV.TL_DAILY.FieldFormula
Name:DisplayDlyChunk PCPC:48520 Statement:711
Called from FUNCLIB_TL_WV,TL_DAILY.FieldFormula name:DisplyDaily Statement:1084
Called from TL_WV_DAILY.GBL.PostBuild Statement:28
Steps to replicate:
1. Pick a Punch time reporter
2. Save the Manager Search options to Auto populate the results.
3. Save the employee id Emp# KA3013 Punch Time Reporter
4. Manager Self Service > Time Management > View Time > Weekly Time Calendar
Set Week of value to 04/09/2007
Press Refresh View button
Press Save Criteria button
5. Click Daily Time Calendar hyperlink, People code error appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms