ETL9.2 First Operand Of . Is NULL Error Is Received When Entering Daily Time Calendar.
(Doc ID 2248471.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating to Manager Self Service > Time Management > View Time > Daily Time Calendar with Manager Search Option ‘Auto Populate Results’ turned on, and an employee who is a Punch Time Reporter type in the Employee Search Criteria a PeopleCode error is received and the user cannot move on.
First operand of .is NULL, so cannot access member Len. (180,236) FUNCLIB_TL_WV.TL_DAILY.FieldFormula
Name:DisplayDlyChunk PCPC:48520 Statement:711
Called from FUNCLIB_TL_WV,TL_DAILY.FieldFormula name:DisplyDaily Statement:1084
Called from TL_WV_DAILY.GBL.PostBuild Statement:28
Steps to replicate:
1. Pick a Punch time reporter
2. Save the Manager Search options to Auto populate the results.
3. Save the employee id Emp# KA3013 Punch Time Reporter
4. Manager Self Service > Time Management > View Time > Weekly Time Calendar
Set Week of value to 04/09/2007
Press Refresh View button
Press Save Criteria button
5. Click Daily Time Calendar hyperlink, People code error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document