Emergency Contact Phone Numbers Getting Deleted
(Doc ID 2249015.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting the preferred phone number for the employee, all emergency contact phone numbers are being deleted even though the "Same Phone as Employee" is not checked. This happens only when there is one phone number listed for the employee.
The Emergency Contact information for this employee is updated. (1000,1595) The phone number associated with one of the Emergency Contact is deleted. Please update the Emergency Contact with a valid phone number
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation:Workforce Admin>Personal Info>Modify a Person
2. Bring up employee
3. Delete the Preferred Phone number row. (NOTE: message only occurs when
there is only one phone type listed for the employee.)
4. Save. Error is displayed.
5. Navigation:Workforce Admin>Personal Information>Personal
6. All emergency contact phone numbers have been deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!