Change to OPERATIONNAME Partitioning of PERSON_DATA Queue in Integration Broker Causes Subscription Failures Such as Error (14165,32)
(Doc ID 2249023.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receive PERSON_BASIC_SYNC errors after applying Campus Solutions 9.0 Bundles 44 and 45.
Failure inserting into table PS_PER_POI_TYPE with EMPLID XXXXXXX and POI_TYPE XXXX (14165,32) SCC_HR_INTEGRATION.Handlers.PersonBasicSyncNoCI.OnExecute Name:OnNotify PCPC:2360 Statement:64
Adding a new person on Campus Solutions 9 sometimes publishes the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message ahead of the PERSON_BASIC_SYNC message, causing the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message to fail.
1. Add a new student by going to Main Menu > Campus Community > Personal Information > Add/Update Person.
2. Save triggers PERSON_BASIC_SYNC.
3. Integration results in Enterprise HCM subscriber failure error.
1. Set up one way integration publishing from Campus Solutions 9.0 and subscribing on Enterprise HCM 9.2.
2. Enable the PERSON_BASIC_SYNC message and the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message.
3. Establish Routings.
4. Add a new person on Campus Solutions 9.0.
5. Observe what happens to the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message on the subscribing system. Note that the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message subscribes before the PERSON_BASIC_SYNC message.
1. Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Queues.
2. Access Queue Name = PERSON_DATA.
3. Note that under 'Define Partitioning Fields' grid, the common field 'OPERATIONNAME' checkbox is enabled.
The PERSON_DATA Queue was inadvertently delivered with queue partitioning enabled on the OPERATIONNAME field. This can potentially cause subscription errors on subscribing integration nodes when messages are published and may be processed out of order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document