Change to OPERATIONNAME Partitioning of PERSON_DATA Queue in Integration Broker Causes Subscription Failures Such as Error (14165,32)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receive PERSON_BASIC_SYNC errors after applying Campus Solutions 9.0 Bundles 44 and 45.
Failure inserting into table PS_PER_POI_TYPE with EMPLID 123456789 and POI_TYPE 00009 (14165,32) SCC_HR_INTEGRATION.Handlers.PersonBasicSyncNoCI.OnExecute Name:OnNotify PCPC:2360 Statement:64
Adding a new person on Campus Solutions 9 sometimes publishes the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message ahead of the PERSON_BASIC_SYNC message, causing the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message to fail.
1. Add a new student by going to Campus Community > Personal Information > Add/Update Person.
2. Save triggers PERSON_BASIC_SYNC.
3. Integration results in HCM subscriber failure error.
1. Set up one way integration publishing from CS 9.0 and subscribing on HR 9.2.
2. Enable the PERSON_BASIC_SYNC message and the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message.
3. Establish Routings.
4. Add a new person on CS 9.0.
5. Observe what happens to the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message on the subscribing system. Note that the PERSON_DIVERSITY_SYNC message subscribes before the PERSON_BASIC_SYNC message.
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Queues.
2. Access Queue Name = PERSON_DATA.
3. Note that under 'Define Partitioning Fields' grid, the common field 'OPERATIONNAME' checkbox is enabled.
The PERSON_DATA Queue was inadvertently delivered with queue partitioning enabled on the OPERATIONNAME field. This can potentially cause subscription errors on subscribing integration nodes when messages are published and may be processed out of order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms