Notification Detail > View Transaction Detail > PO_CHNG_NOTIFY does Not Display the Transaction for Which the Error is Generated
(Doc ID 2249353.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-Notification Detail>View Transaction Detail>PO_CHNG_NOTIFY Does Not Display The Transaction For Which The Error Is Generated
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1. Create a ePro Requisition with Special Request
2. Expedite the Requisition to create a PO.
3. Change the PO line to Amount Only and dispatch the PO.
4. Now increase the price on requisition.Change request is created.Approve the Change Request.
5. Run the PO Change Order Process
6. Note that the mail is triggered to Requester
Error and Warning Notification
Invalid price change request. PO is Amount Only and Requisition is not Amount Only. (10220,53)
Process Name: PO_CHNG_NOTIFY
When a requisition line is not Amount Only and the corresponding PO line is Amount Only, it is not valid for the requester to pass a price change to the purchase order line.
Go To: Notification Detail
Click on Notification Detail link.
7.It takes you to the Notification Detail page.Now click on the View Transaction Detail link.
It displays all the change requests. It should display only the change request which went in Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document