Ad Hoc Salary Change- COMPRATE Field Numbers Are Overlapping
(Doc ID 2249360.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ad Hoc Salary Change- COMPRATE field Numbers are overlapping
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure the Decimal for Currency USD is set to '6' in the navigation Setup HCM Foundation Tables Currency Code.
2. After login to Application from Manager Self Service Fluid Home Page, click on My Team Tile.
3. From the reports listed click on any one of the reports.
4. Navigate to Compensation >Request Ad hoc Salary Change from the Related Actions.
5. Comprate value decimals is overlapped with currency code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document