ETL92: Build Time Period Calendar Has Issues For Semi Monthly Period With Start Offset
Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears there are two issues
1) The Time Period page for the monthly period ID does not populate the start offset immediately after the period length is changed to semi monthly. We have to save the page go back to the search results and load the page again to make the start offset visible. Please review the attached screenshots from our DEMO environment.
2) Once we enter the start offset and build the time period calendar, it does not consider the offset for the 1st month but for the rest of the requested period for all the remaining months the offset is applied correctly. Please review the attached screenshots from our DEMO environment.
Note: This issue occurs when user wants to use dates other 1/1/17 - 1/15/17 or 1/16/17 - 1/31/17 and is changing the start offset on the period definition. In this scenario user wants to use the following dates:
1/10/17 - 1/24/17
1/25/17 - 2/9/17
2/10/17 - 2/24/17
2/25/17 – 3/9/17
3/10/17 – 3/24/17 …..etc.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Semi-monthly Time Period and save.
2. Get out and come back in the newly created Time Period Definition, then change the offset from 1 to 10.
3. Build the Time Period Calendar.
4. View the Time Period Calendar. Note: the first month (i.e first two rows) is incorrect.
Semi-monthly Time period calendar is built incorrectly using start offset.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms