ETL92: Return To Timesheet Link On Compensatory Time Page Not Working Properly
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when user clicks on Comp Time plan name on Leave/Compensatory Time tab on the Timesheet, Compensatory Time page is displayed. Upon clicking on Return to Timesheet link on that page user sees Select Job page, which should not be displayed at this point.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select employee enrolled in Com Time Plan with a balance.
2. Login as employee and navigate to timesheet then click on the Leave Comp time tab.
3. Click on the Plan link. The Comp Time Page appears.
4. Click on the Return to Timesheet link at the bottom right of the page.
5. Note user returns to Timesheet Select Job page (This employee only has one job; not multiple jobs therefore should not be displayed).
6. User now has to click on Job Title link to navigate back to the Timesheet page. However the View By Date Range on Timesheet page is no longer the same when the user started.
Due to issue, users are confused because navigation is not as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms