Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Incomplete Voucher in a Verified Control Group will Voucher Post without any Distribution Line information. Voucher will also run through Budget Checking and Voucher Approval successfully too.
Testing was just done for Voucher Post. Customer scenario goes through Budget Checking, Voucher Approval, Voucher Post.
1. Payables Options > Voucher Balancing = Recycle Unbalanced Vouchers
2. Add Control Group Gross Amt = 30000.00, Nbr of Vouchers = 1
2. Add Voucher for 30000.00 and tie to Control Group added
3. Do not add Voucher Distrib Line info
4. Click only the Save For Later button
5. Yes to Message: Control Group 0000000004 balances. Do you want to move
to the next control group assigned to you? (7030,137)
6. Voucher is Saved > Entry Status is Recycle
7. Verify Control Group > Save
8. Go back into Voucher
9. OK to Message: This voucher is assigned to a verified control group. (7035,22)
Only certain payment related fields may be updated since this voucher belongs to a verified control group.
10. Voucher Entry Status still Recycled
11. Go to the Invoice Information tab
12. Do not make any changes > click the Save button
13. Voucher Entry Status changes to Postable
14. Voucher Post
15. Voucher is Posted without a Distrb Line ACCOUNT Chartfield value
16. Issue only occurs for a Voucher within a Verified Control Group
17. For a Regular Voucher not tied to a Control Group, clicking the Save button generates the following Message and the Voucher does not Save:
At least 1 Distribution is missing an Account Value. (7030,691)
At least 1 Distribution is missing an Account Value. This must be corrected before this voucher can be saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms