Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Requisition Settings, and you pick a Category that has an asset profile, routing, etc. That information does not get to the Requisition line
Step To Reproduce the Issue:-
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For a Item category, populate Asset Profile ID and Save.
2. Navigate to ePro->Requisition.Click on Requisition Settings link.
3. Select the Override Option. Populate the Category and UOM and click on Ok
4. Now click on Express Item Entry link.
5. Enter the description, Price and quantity. Note that UOM and Category will be populated automatically as per Requisition Settings. Click on Add to Cart button and then Check Out.
6. Note that the AM BU and Asset Profile ID are not defaulted from Category
Observation:-AM BU and Asset Profile ID are not defaulted from Category
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms