EAM: AMPS1000 FAILS TO CREATE INTFC LINE NUM FOR RTV VOUCHER
(Doc ID 2250299.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version 22, Integration
From Purchasing, Dispatch the RTV, Reconcile the RTV. The reconcile process will load the ps_intfc_pre_am table. Run the Load Payables/Purchasing process AMPS1000 which should populate the RET (retire) row on ps_intfc_fin. Run the Transaction Loader process AMIF1000 to populate the RET on the AM tables. However this does not create a retirement entry.
AMPS1000 SHOULD CREATE INTFC LINE NUM FOR RTV VOUCHER
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create PO and receipt and interface to AM.
2. Create Voucher by copying from PO receipt and load to AM.
3. Add RTV for the receipt and dispatch it and then reconcile it.
4. Run voucher build, so that it creates an adjustment voucher for the
receipt for RTV transaction.
5. Run Load Asset Request and the AMPS1000.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document