Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After making a manual Withholding Adjustment to zero out a 1099 amount given to a Supplier in error, the 1099 Report (AP_APY1099) generates two identical 'Corrected' Copy B's, instead of one.
1. Run the 1099 Job to generate 1099 Copy B's for the Suppliers
2. Run Withholding Sent File process
3. Create a manual Withholding Adjustment to zero out one of the 1099 Suppliers
4. Run the 1099 Job
5. IRS Tax file only has 1 'B' Record for the Vendor in Step 3...correct
6. 2 Corrected 1099 Copy B's are created for the Vendor in Step 3...incorrect
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms