EAM: Lease Detail Information Report (AMLE2200) Is Not Showing Correct Payment Total
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The report AMLE2200 should show the Payment Total amount = Interest Expense + Obligation Reduction. But this does not seem to occur when the Payment Total is changed on Update Lease Information Page.
1. Create an Asset Management lease using the "Express Add": Main Menu > Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Leased Assets > Express Add
2. Go to Payment Schedule and review the values without change anything.
3. Save the asset.
4. Run AMLE2200: values correspond with the ones from Payment schedules.
5. Navigate to Update Lease page, search for the above asset, and Go to Payment Schedule tab.
6. Update Payment schedule as bellow:
- Increase Interest Expense on line 4 from 12.48 to 13.48, so that the payment Total is not equal to the Minimum Rental Payment(MRP).
- Decrease Interest Expense on line 5 from 8.32 to 7.32, so that the payment Total is not equal to the Minimum Rental Payment(MRP).
7. Save the page.
8. Run AMLE2200 and observe in the report output:
The expectation is AMLE2200 should show the Payment Total amount = Interest Expense + Obligation Reduction. But this does not seem to occur when the Payment Total is changed on Update Lease Information Page.
Note: The payment total that is printed is the MRP amount that is entered on the Definition Tab instead of being the sum of the Interest Expense and Obligation Reduced amounts for the respective dates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms