EAM: Lease Detail Information Report (AMLE2100) Is Not Showing Correct Payment Total
(Doc ID 2250964.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The report AMLE2100 shows MRP as Payment Total amount even Payment Total is changed on Update Lease Information Page.
1. Create an Asset Management lease using the "Express Add": Main Menu > Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Leased Assets > Express Add
2. Go to Payment Schedule – review the values without change anything.
3. Save the asset.
4. Run AMLE2100 – review the values.
5. Navigate to Update Lease and Go to Payment Schedule tab.
6. Update Payment schedule as bellow:
- Increase Interest Expense on line 1 from 98.97 to 108.97, so that the payment Total is not equal to the Minimum Rental Payment(MRP).
- Decrease Interest Expense on line 15 from 41.48 to 31.48. so that the payment Total is not equal to the Minimum Rental Payment(MRP).
7.Save the page
8. Run AMLE2100 and observe in the report output:
The expectation is AMLE2100 should show the Payment Total amount = Interest Expense + Obligation Reduction.
But this does not seem to occur when the Payment Total is changed on Update Lease Information Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document