EAP: Cannot Archive Withholding Voucher If It Was Paid, Voided With Close Before Post Withholdings Run
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot archive withholding voucher if it was paid, voided with close before post withholdings run
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter two withholding applicable vouchers
2. Post the vouchers
3. Paid the vouchers
4. Post the payments
5. Void and close the payment for a voucher– run post payment and post voucher
6. Void with reissue the payment for another voucher – run post payment, post voucher, pay again and post pay
7. Run Journal generator
8. Enter the non-voided payments into bank statement
9. Semi-Manually reconcile the payments that weren’t voided
10. Run post voucher, post payment, cash clearing and journal generator for EWIS1
11. Post withholding
12. Run the query for Payment /Voucher Archival
Cannot archive withholding voucher if it was paid, voided with close before post withholdings run.
Voucher should be able to archive.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms