Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logged into the Supplier portal and accessing the Self-Service Invoice pages of either View Invoice, Delete Invoice or Print Invoice, in the Search Criteria area, if click on the magnifying glass for Buyer, the Look Up Buyer page should only display the Buyers for existing Invoices based on who is logged on. If logged in as a Supplier and only have an Agreement with 1 Buyer, should only see 1 Buyer on the Look Up Buyer page.
When these pages are initially displayed, under the Invoices section, the only Invoices displayed are for the Buyer(s) that has an Agreement with the Supplier(s).
The Look Up for Buyer should display values for the Buyers that have an Agreement with the Suppliers.
1. Maintain Role Types setup has Role Type of Supplier User and Supplier Administrator defined
2. For User ID = SELLER, for one of the existing Supplier User Roles, add the Permission List = EPMP7000 (Voucher Entry) under Roles > Permission Lists
3. Save the Role
4. On the Roles > Permission Lists page, for Permission List = EPMP7000 (Voucher Entry), click the View Definition hyperlink
5. On the Permission Lists > Pages page, for Menu Name = EM_VCHR_ENTRY, click the Edit Components hyperlink
6. On the Components Permissions page, all of the Components are Authorized
7. On the Supplier Information > Review User Profiles page, display User ID = SELLER
8. Under Accessible Suppliers, the only name listed is Supplier Name = Books4U and Me
9. On the Supplier Information > Review Agreements Details page, search for Buyer = BUY01
10. Search shows that BUY01 has an Agreement with Supplier Name = Books4U and Me
11. Log into the Supplier portal with User ID = SELLER
12. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service Invoice
13. On the Self-Service / Invoice Actions page, click the View Invoice hyperlink
14. On the View Invoice page, notice that under the Invoices section, only 3 Invoices appear where Buyer = BUY01 and Supplier Name = Books4U and Me
15. Click on the magnifying glass for Buyer
16. Look Up Buyer page is displaying Buyer ID = BUY01, which is the only Buyer who has an Agreement with Supplier Name = Books4U and Me when logged in as User ID/Supplier = SELLER.
17. However, it is also showing other Buyers that User ID/Supplier = SELLER does not have an Agreement with, such as BUY02, BUY03. These other Buyers should not be displayed.
18. Click on the magnifying glass for Supplier
19. Look Up Supplier page only displays Supplier Name = Books4U and Me, which is correct since User ID/Supplier = SELLER
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms