Last updated on APRIL 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Interface
CA_BI_INTFC is not processing the BIL rows to billing even though there are proper accounting rules. There is a message in message log that says - "Accounting Rules found for 0 rows -
When appropriate accounting rules are defined, CA_BI_INTFC should process BIL rows to Billing Module.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Accounting Rule with 'BIL' analysis type and make this accounting rule 'Inactive'
2. Create an analysis group 'BIL' and include analysis type 'BIL' in it.
3. Create another Accounting Rule with 'BIL' analysis group and make this accounting rule 'active'.. Please note that we are using analysis group here not analysis type.
4. Create a Contract with rate based contract line. Associate Project/Activity with rates in the contract terms page
5. Create a 'ACT' transactions that gets priced to 'BIL'
6. Run CA_BI_INTFC.. Notice that the process did not process rows and in message log "Accounting Rules found for 0 rows" is seen.
7. Now as a work around try changing the accounting rule in step 1 that was inactive to have analysis type 'ASP' instead of 'BIL'
8. Rerun CA_BI_INTFC process again. This will process the rows as expected based on the accounting rule defined in step #3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms