EAP: _NVS__AP_VOUCHER_ACCTG_DRILL Query Not Returning Correct Results
(Doc ID 2251326.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The _NVS__AP_VOUCHER_ACCTG_DRILL Query is not returning the same results from the VCHR_ACCTG_LINE. There are two APA - Accounts Payable entries
missing. Unable to determine which are missing: ACCRUAL, PAYMENT, CANCEL, or CLOSURE
1. Add Voucher FU1 > Invoice Date 1-1-2017 > Accounting Date 11-17-2016
2. Post Voucher > Accounting Date 11-17-2016
3. Pay Voucher using Accounting Date 11-29-2016 > Post Payment
4. Cancel Payment with Void-Close Liability > Accounting Date 11-29-2016
5. Post Payment and Voucher
6. VCHR_ACCTG_LINE has 8 entries / 2 ea: ACCRUAL, CANCEL, CLOSURE, PAYMENT
7. Journal Generate > GL_DISTRIB_STATUS = D for all entries
8. Run _NVS__AP_VOUCHER_ACCTG_DRILL Query > Criteria: VOUCHER_ID = FU1
9. Query returns 6 entries...2 APA Accounts Payables entries missing...unable to determine which are missing: ACCRUAL, PAYMENT, CANCEL, or CLOSURE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document