Voucher Status Sets To Post Able When There Are Invalid TAX_CD_VAT
(Doc ID 2251372.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vouchers are getting successfully saved and processed with Invalid VAT code which would result in invalid VAT calculation.
1. Make the necessary Integration Broker Setup to run excel Voucher Upload.
2. Import rows with Invalid VAT CODE using 'ExcelUploadforVoucher.xlsm' template
3. Run 'Voucher Build' process.
4. View the Voucher from Regular Entry Page.
5. The entry status is 'Recycle' and Error Summary shows invalid vat code as the error.
6. Make a change to the invoice number from Regular entry page and save.
7. The voucher is successfully saved and entry status changes to 'Postable' even with invalid vat code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document