Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vouchers are getting successfully saved and processed with Invalid VAT code which would result in invalid VAT calculation.
1. Make the necessary Integration Broker Setup to run excel Voucher Upload.
2. Import rows with Invalid VAT CODE using 'ExcelUploadforVoucher.xlsm' template
3. Run 'Voucher Build' process.
4. View the Voucher from Regular Entry Page.
5. The entry status is 'Recycle' and Error Summary shows invalid vat code as the error.
6. Make a change to the invoice number from Regular entry page and save.
7. The voucher is successfully saved and entry status changes to 'Postable' even with invalid vat code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms