Work Order UOM Is Not In Sync With Requisition UOM
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Order UOM is not in sync with Requisition UOM.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Work Order & save the Work Order
2. Navigate to Schedules Work Order & Click on Purchase/On-Hand then Add Requisition
3. Provide Appropriate Details for Creating Requisition
4. Keep UOM as Blank on Requisition line
5. Now Set UOM from Requisition Defaults
6. Add Work Order details to Requisition from
7. Save the Requisition.
8. Now Requisition line will have Defaulted UOM value but Work order UOM is set to Blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms