'Field does not exist - [RECORD.FIELD].(180,104)' Error on Common Attribute Framework Field Placed on [PAGE NAME] page.
(Doc ID 2251633.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuring a CAF record in 9.2 on the Academic Program Table, for example, we are getting the following error when attempting to use it:
"Field does not exist - ACAD_PLAN_TBL.EFFDT.(180,104) SCC_COMMON_ATTRIBUTE_FW.Componen ts.AttributeSecondaryPage.OnExecute Name:buildHeader PCPC:15132 Statement 266"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a common attribute Yes/No field at Set up SACR > Common Definitions > Common Attributes Setup > Common Attribute.
- Attach the common attribute to the record ACAD_PLAN_TBL as a secondary page at Set up SACR > Common Definitions > Common Attributes Setup > Record Context.
- In Application Designer, add the subpage SCC_CAF_LAUNCH_SBP to page ACADEMIC_PLAN_TBL and save.
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan.
- Click on link for the new field, click Yes or No then OK and the error will occur.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the CAF field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document