EEX9.2: RefId Doc Has Been Finalized Budget Error On Expense Report Tied To Rolled Travel Authorization
(Doc ID 2251729.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ref’d Doc has been Finalized Budget Error on Expense Report Tied to Rolled Travel Authorization (TA).
1. Locate a TA that has already been rolled, or roll an existing approved TA.
2. Navigate to: Main Menu > FSCM > Employee Self Service > Travel and Expense Center >Expense Reports > Create/Modify
3. Click Add button
4. Beside Quick Start choose the option for A Travel Authorization, and then click Go button
5. Select a TA that has previously been rolled over (has a ROLLOVER_STATUS on EX_TAUTH_HDR of ‘C’)
6. Click Summary and Submit hyperlink
7. Place a check in box, and then click Submit Expense Report button
8. Click Ok button
9. Log in as first approval level (HR Supervisor)
10. Navigate to: Main Menu > FSCM > Manager Self Service > Travel and Expense Center > Approvals > Approve Transactions
11. Click on the blue hyperlink under the Transaction ID column for the report
12. Click Budget Options hyperlink
13. Click Budget Check button
14. Click Ok button once report budget checks to valid status
15. Click Approve button
16. Click Ok button
17. Log in as approver for second level
18. Navigate to: Main Menu > FSCM > Manager Self Service > Travel and Expense Center > Approvals > Approve Transactions
19. Click on the blue hyperlink under the Transaction ID column for the report
20. Click on the Expense Type blue hyperlink for expense line
21. Change the Amount on the Expense Detail page for the expense line.
22. Click Return to Expense Report hyperlink
23. Click Budget Options hyperlink
24. Click Budget Check button to re-budget check report
25. Message is generated stating Budget Checking Errors Exist on report. Click Ok button.
26. Budget status is set to Error
27. Navigate to: Main Menu > FSCM > Travel and Expenses > Manage Accounting > Expense Rpt Budget Exceptions
28. Enter Report ID, and click Search button
29. Budget Error displays as “Ref’d Doc has been Finalized”
Approver receiving a budget error of Ref'd Doc Has Been Finalized error after modifying a report tied to a rolled travel authorization.
Approver should not receive a budget error of Ref'd Doc Has Been Finalized error after modifying a report tied to a rolled travel authorization.The modification should update successfully in commitment control.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document