EGL92.: Year End Close Process(GL_YC) Abended At Step GL_YC_CHECK.6CFVchk2.sInvDFRE With 'ORA-00904: "A"."SETID": invalid identifier' Error
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Year end close(GL_YC)process abended at step GL_YC_CHECK.6CFVchk2.sInvDFRE when Affiliate is used (With Retain details not checked) in Default retained Earnings Chartfield list on 'Closing Options' page of closing rule.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a Closing Rule. Make sure that Affiliate is used (With Retain details not checked) in Default retained Earnings Chartfield list on 'Closing Options' page of closing rule.
2. Include the closing rule in a closing process group.
3. Enter & post a journal with asset, liability, equity, revenue & expense accounts which shall be processed by the YE close process.
4. Before GL closing, run Closing trial balance report & capture the result.
5. Request to run the closing process GL_YC
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
SQL Error: ORA-00904: "A"."SETID": invalid identifier
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms