EGL92.: Year End Close Process(GL_YC) Abended At Step GL_YC_CHECK.6CFVchk2.sInvDFRE With 'ORA-00904: "A"."SETID": invalid identifier' Error
(Doc ID 2251771.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** checked for relevance 08-FEB-2019 ***
Year end close(GL_YC)process abended at step GL_YC_CHECK.6CFVchk2.sInvDFRE when Affiliate is used (With Retain details not checked) in Default retained Earnings Chartfield list on 'Closing Options' page of closing rule.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a Closing Rule. Make sure that Affiliate is used (With Retain details not checked) in Default retained Earnings Chartfield list on 'Closing Options' page of closing rule.
2. Include the closing rule in a closing process group.
3. Enter & post a journal with asset, liability, equity, revenue & expense accounts which shall be processed by the YE close process.
4. Before GL closing, run Closing trial balance report & capture the result.
5. Request to run the closing process GL_YC
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
SQL Error: ORA-00904: "A"."SETID": invalid identifier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document