EAP: Erroneous Financial Sanctions error -- The Supplier Name is on a Designated Financial Sanctions Listing. (7025, 257)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving a new Supplier, a message is received although there is nobody by that name in the SDN file.
The Supplier Name is on a Designated Financial Sanctions Listing. (7025, 257)
The Supplier's Name is on a Designated Financial Sanctions Listing. This Supplier must be reviewed and validated as eligible for Payment.
1. Set SES Score Threshold to 60
2. Download and import a new sdn.xml file
3. Confirm that file was loaded
4. Ensure that AP_SDN_ADDRESS and AP_SDN_AKA_NAME search definition are both deployed.
5. Create a new Supplier with the name of 'TAMANA JOHN'
6. Save the supplier
7. Above message is received
8. Update the Supplier Name from 'TAMANA JOHN' to 'TAMANA'
9. Save the Supplier
10. The Supplier is saved successfully without any message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms