User Is Able To Add Invalid Category In The Eprocurement Requisition
(Doc ID 2251941.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requester is able to add any Category which is invalid to the Cart using the Special Request Category field
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:
1. Setup the Catalog Security such that the Requester do not have any of the Catalog id's assigned.In the Requester Setup, "Use only assigned Catalog" flag should be checked.
2. Create an ePro Special Request Requisition
3. Enter the mandatory fields and in the Category field, enter any dummy value
4. Click on Add to Cart Button
5. System allows to add invalid Category
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document