User Is Able To Add Invalid Category In The Eprocurement Requisition
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requester is able to add any Category which is invalid to the Cart using the Special Request Category field
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:
1. Setup the Catalog Security such that the Requester do not have any of the Catalog id's assigned.In the Requester Setup, "Use only assigned Catalog" flag should be checked.
2. Create an ePro Special Request Requisition
3. Enter the mandatory fields and in the Category field, enter any dummy value
4. Click on Add to Cart Button
5. System allows to add invalid Category
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms