EBI9.2: Reprint Invoices Business Unit Security is Not Working
(Doc ID 2251951.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot reprint invoices Navigation: Billing > Generate Invoices > Non-Consolidated > Reprint Invoices for particular security setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as VP1 and create and print new invoice
2. Turn on Business Unit Security with Permission List Level Security
3. Setup Permission List for the Primary and Row Security Permission list for
user BIS1 to be different
4. Assign business units to Permission List BIPNLS
5. Run Apply Security Setup
6. Log In as user BIS1
7. Navigate to Billing > Generate Invoices > Non-Consolidated > Reprint
Invoices to reprint the invoice
No invoice extracted for reprint which is not correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document