EMM: SERVICE REQUEST SERVICE CENTER BLANK AFTER WO CANCEL 15,30
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version 16, Service Request
The Service Request Service Center value is flushed after you open the Work Order and Press Cancel.
Highlighted fields are required. (15,30)
Enter data into the highlighted fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new SR ( Navigation: Maintenance Management > Service Request
Management > Agent Service Request
2. Click create work order button. ( WO id is generated )
3. Enter Note on the Service Request page and save ( Note is saved
successfully. It is displayed correctly in Notes History )
4. Click on the Work Order ID link ( WO component is opened )
5. Click cancel button on WO component page ( WO component page closes and
the user is redirected to main SR page )
6. Click save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms