Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePro VIEW_SUPPLIER_UOM role action does not restrict the standard UOM from being selected during the creation of a Requisition.
However, it does work for Purchase Orders.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up an item where 'EA' is a standard UOM. Thus, 'EA' has to be set up
as Ordering, Stocking, shipping UOM as the define UOM page.
2. In Purchasing Item Attributes>Purchasing Controls>Misc Controls and
Options> deselect Accept Any Supplier.
3. In Purchasing Item Attributes> Item Supplier> deselect Accept Any UOM
4. In Supplier's UOM and Pricing Info make UOM = BOX and check it as the
5. In EPro>Admin Procurement> Role Action Category REQSRH, Disable the
VIEW_ORDERING_UOM role action, Enable the VIEW_SUPPLIER_UOM role action.
6.Create a new Requisition and the UOM defaults correctly as BOX. However,
user can use the Lookup and view and select either EA or BOX. This is
incorrect, user should only be able to view BOX.
7. System allows user to enter the Requisition with the incorrect UOM EA.
8.Copy Purchase Order from Requisition. When user selects the Requisition,
note that the PO Qty and PO UOM has been updated to the UOM acceptable to the
Supplier 1 Box in this example.
9. Perform a Look Up UOM from the Purchase Order and note that only UOM Box
displays. This is what user would expect for both Requisitions and Purchase
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms