Unable To Increase The PO Qty After Event Has Been Awarded & Item Vendor Relationship Created
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Award Events
When creating an event with an item that doesn't have any Item/Vendor relationship then awarding this event to a PO, An item/vendor relation ship will be created for this item and the Maximum Quantity will be defaulted to the amount on the event line which is not correct as users will not be able to create any other PO using this item with quantity more than this max QTY.
Quantity over vendor Maximum supported quantity. Convert quantity to Standard UOM. (100200, 274)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Award an event to a PO that has at least 1 item id.
2. On the event award item vendor relationship should be checked.
3. PO was awarded for item A for quantity of 6.
4. Change the PO qty from 6 to 10.
5. Click Save. Error message is dispalyed. "Quantity over vendor Maximum supported quantity of 6. Convert quantity to Standard UOM. (100200, 274) PO Line quantity is over maximum supported quantity. The system will convert line quantity to standard UOM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms