EAP: Voucher Build Creating Vouchers With Closed PO Distribution Lines
(Doc ID 2252686.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build creating Vouchers with Closed PO Distribution Lines. PO Distrib Lines were closed via PO Rollover process.
1. User Preference > Copy Match and Closed PO box not checked
2. Commitment Control turned on
3. Add P01 > Matching Required > BU US005 > PO Date 08-01-2015 > 1 PO Line > 4 Distrib Lines > Save
4. Run online Budget Check > Budget Status Valid
5. Dispatch PO
6. Add Voucher POV1 > Copy From Source Document > select PO1 > click Copy PO Button
7. On the Voucher Invoice Information page, Delete Distribution Line 1 > OK to Messages
8. Modify Total and Quantity so Voucher is saved successfully
9. Budget Check Voucher through online Action box > Budget Status now Valid
10. Run Matching > Voucher Match Status now Matched
11. Voucher Post > Post Status now Posted
12. Request PO Roll View > Search ID = ROLL
13. PO Rollover Workbench > BU US005 > Search ID ROLL > click PY Encum Close button
14. Request PO Rollover1 > Rollover from 2015 to 2017
15. Budget Check PO
16. PO Rollover2
17. Budget Check PO
18. PO Distribution Line 1 is Open with a Budget Date of 01/01/2017
19. PO Distribution Lines 2-4 are Closed.....correct
20. Add second Voucher by loading Voucher using EDI > Data in the VCHR_HDR_STG and VCHR_LINE_STG records
21. Run Voucher Build
22. Voucher created with Closed PO Distrib Lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document