EAP: 1099 Correction IRS File Error: K Record(s) Is Missing
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1099 Correction File is rejected from the IRS
ERROR FROM IRS:
K Record(s) is missing. Refer to Publication 1220 or contact your software company or service provider for further information.
Record sequence number 82 is the first known record containing this error.
1. Supplier included in Original IRS file in error
2. Withholding Sent File process run for Original IRS File
3. Supplier set to Non-Withholding
4. 1099 Job run to generate IRS Corrections
5. IRS File is missing the State Code for Missouri in the K Record
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms