EBI9.2: Ship To Addresses Override in Billing Invoice
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Billing Invoice Extract Process failed to populate override ship to address on order header.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an order; Be sure to mark the line as direct ship so you don't have to take the order through inventory
2. On the order header, open the Header detail and click the View Related Links icon as shown. On the resulting dialog, select to Override Ship to Address
3. Type in the override address. When done, go back to the order and save.
4. Mark line for billing
5. Run OMBILL; Make note of the resulting Interface ID
6. Before going any further, make sure the bill-by-id used on your order has been updated to include the ship_to_addr_num and ship_to_cust_id fields, which is necessary to carry the override into billing
7. Now go check the billing interface, the override shipping address is in the interface
8. Run the interface
9. Overridden address is in the interface complete table
10. Run Finalize and print
11. Check Standard Billing / Address Info / Address 1 and no Override Address in.
How to print the Override Address on the invoice when Invoice Formed BI Publishes is used?
The Invoice form should also print the correct address and not just the address coming from the Customer Especially the
Invoice print and the EDI invoice should have the same information, which they currently do not, since the EDI invoice extract was adjusted and the invoice print was not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms