Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tabbing out of Phone Number field in the Enter Transaction page in Smart HR templates, the phone number does not format to XXX/XXX-XXXX as expected.
The issue is reproducible at will with steps below:
1. Navigate: Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transactions
2. Select Any Delivered Template (ex: KUEMP_ADMIN_ITDEPT)
3. Click Create Transaction
4. Confirm Information on Enter Transactions Details Page
5. Click "Continue"
6. Enter Employee Information
7. Locate Phone Number
8. Enter US Phone Number in Following Format "1234567890"
9. Click Tab Key to Move to Next Field
10. Telephone Number Not Changed to Expected Format XXX/XXX-XXXX
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms