eProcurement - Requisition Created By Using 'Forms' Option Is Not Auto Populating The Buyer
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Create
eProcurement - Requisition created by using 'Forms' option is not auto populating the buyer for a category.
if the requisition is created without forms the buyer gets populated based on category.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Put a primary buyer in the Item category setup.
2. Create a new ePro Form and link this category to that form.
3. Create a new ePro requisition using the created Form.
4. Review the line details and found that the buyer didn't default to the requisition line.
5. Create a special request line for the same category and at this step the Buyer will default correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms