Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Create
When eProcurement Change Requests are processed by the PO_POCHNG process PO lines that have a tax specification different from the Suppliers default tax specification are changed to Suppliers default value. The automated change order process should not revise tax specifications from the original PO or last Change Order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new amount only ePro requisition with a special request line and then checkout.
2. Create a new PO by copying the requisition and dispatch it. Note that the tax is calculated on the PO.
3. Click on the schedule button. Click on the Sales / Use tax button,Update the Tax applicability to Exempt.
4. Dispatch the change Order..Change Order = 1.
5. Navigate to Manage Requisitions and Edit the requisition to increase the price
6. Change request created,Approve it and run the change process.
7. Review the PO after the change process.
8. Note that the sales tax is again calculated despite the fact that the item was marked exempt?
The only change requested by the user was to the price, but the process updated both the price and the tax applicability.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms