Person Profiles for Training Approved By Manager Are Not Showing Up In My Current Profile
(Doc ID 2253112.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Employee/Organization Development
When employees enter training into My Current Profile and enter more than
one training at a time and saves, the system assigns the same item ID to
both training. Then when manager approves training, system only approves
one and the other becomes orphaned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enters training on the Professional Development tab and clicks ok
2. Click save on My current Person Profile page
3. Enter second training and clicks ok
4. Click save on My current Person Profile page
5. Click submit
1. Clicks approve for both training
1. Open My Current Profile (only one training appears in Professional
Development tab even though page states 2 item(s) approved)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document