E - FLUID: INCONSISTENCY WITH NOTIFICATION FLAG ON FLUID HEADER
(Doc ID 2253174.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an inconsistency with Notification flag when goes into different tiles On some Tiles it displays, and on some Tiles, it disappears.
1) Log in as PS/PS and notice that Notification flag can see on the right-hand corner.
2) Now click on 'Approval' tile and notice that 'Notification' flag is there.
3) Now click on Home and click on Tile Employee Snapshot
4) Not notice that Notification flag disappears.
5) Now click on home and click on Absence Analytics
6) Notice that Notification Icon is missing.
7) Now go back to Home and click on Team Time tile and you can notice that Notification flag icon is missing.
8) Now go back to home and click on Time and Labor workcenter and notice that there is Notification flag
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!