EPC: Reversed Budget For A Period And Added For Another Period Not Correctly Reflected In PROJ_RESOURCE
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adjusting budget by reversing an amount for a period and adding it to the next period, the new budget amount is not reflected in PROJ_RESOURCE.
1. Create project with one activity.
2. Create budget plan with monthly calendar.
3. Go to budget detail and place 1,000 in first budget period.
4. Finalize budget plan.
5. Query PROJ_RESOURCE and verify budget date.
6. Go to budget detail and click on other link for activity.
7. Select spread option adjust by amount.
8. Adjust month 1 by -1,000.00 and month 2 by 1,000.00 then click distribute budget and ok.
9. Save budget detail.
10. Finalize budget plan.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms