Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales Order/Quote Creation
Minimum order quantity Error repeats for each line while creating Sales Order.
When Creating Sales Orders with multiple lines with Products where the Minimum Order Quantity is defined , the message "Total product quantity 1 is less than minimum order quantity 3. Do you want to change it? (12150,16) " appears for each lines.
User has to click on the message every time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Minimum Order Quantity more than 1 for multiple products at : Products > Identify Product Details > Attributes by UOM
2. Use these products to create a new Order
3. For each line when putting in the Product also enter the Quantity as 1
4. After adding multiple lines , click on Calculate Price or Save.
5. Message appears for each line without line number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms